Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! (:

alrights.it's been a while since i've blogged.
i was too busy chionging christmas cards.
guess for this year the mood just isn't there which is probably why i was so last minute.
HAHA!
all these writing gave me blisters on my fourth finger and it hurts so damn badly.
and so the innovative me pasted scotchtape over them so that i won't rub against them when i write to reduce the pain.
HEH.
okay fine, it's rather stoopid but it works. (:
oh yes, i'm definitely sleep deprived.
but tonight, AHA!
nobody and nothing shall disturb me from my beauty sleep!

anyway christmas service was great! :D
doug's the ultimate funniest. (:
hmmm...even though yeah as i was saying just now, the christmasy mood's not really there but i've received the most gifts and cards.
HAHA!
THANK YOU people for taking the time and effort to write cards and look for gifts for me.
really really appreciate it a lot.
LOVE LOADS.
((:

went to the singapore garden festival with alethea, her mom and her sis after that.
entered for free cos' my mom's having her shift so she could bring us in. (:
alright.pictures pictures!



my future home. (:

future dining table

future living room

future bed. okay not really but the hammock is cool. (:


future reading/chatting corner

future garden


love the roses. i'll decorate my future home with them. (:

off to dinner!
CHEERS!
:D

No comments: